Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Peep, Peep

I haven't been posting lunches that I make for the princesses anymore, but I saw these on another blog  the other day and they were so cute I just had to try them.  Then they were so cute, I had to take a picture.



Deviled eggs - I mounded the egg yolk filling and added a carrot sliver for the beak and chocolate sprinkles for the eyes.  (Yes, I know chocolate spinkles don't go with deviled eggs, but they were the only thing I had around that I could think of to work as the eyes.)  Also on the plate, apple slices and pretzels.  Simple, I know, but I knew even if they did not like the egg, they would eat the apple and pretzels.

I thought these were so cute and the girls were impressed!  With the appearance anyway.  Tara ate her entire plate.  Savannah, on the other hand, pronounced them cute but would not eat them. 

Oh, well, you win some, you lose some.  And they are still cute!  Peep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails