Monday, November 2, 2009

Seriously?!?!?!

I am about to scream!!!  I read a "vamp" series called House of Night and I just finished the 6th installment (which was released last week).  @^#&@^!*@*@&@*!(!)!_)#(*@(!*!!!!  (That is about every expletive that I can think, but for some reason can't bring myself to write!!!)  I have heard of cliff hangers, but SERIOUSLY!!!!

SPOILER ALERT...



Ok, ok, I know... - it is a book after all - one written for "young adults" a catagory I don't exactly fall into anymoree...  But, whatever - it is a great series and I don't get how a book can move so fast and so slow at the same time.  This installment - Tempted - only covers about 3 days - but it went so fast and so slow at the same time.  I kept waiting for the big crisis and then BAM - worse than the when Dr. Carter and that med student are lying stabbed in the empty hospital room.  Worse than when Meredith realizes it is George who got hit by the bus and I had to spend whole summers waiting to see who would live and who would die. 

I can't believe I have however many months before the bext book comes out!!!!  I can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails