Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh, how the proud have fallen...

Remember way back at the beginning of the school year when I bragged aspired to make the princesses thier school lunches at least 4 times a week?

I had such a great first semester.  Then I got bored with photo-blogging the lunches, so that dropped off.

Then I just got bored.

Now, I am doing good to make lunches 2-3 times per week.  This is not good, y'all.  don't get me wrong - St. Mary's has great lunches as far as school lunches go, but man, they are expensive!  About $4.50 a meal.  Now, for your average 12-year-old, that is pretty darn good - but when the eaters are ages 4 and 6 - they probably eat about a dollars worth. 

I think part of my problem is just letting my evening get away from me.  Out of routine.  Out of wack. 

This is a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but I really do like sending thier lunches and knowing exactly what they are eating.  So, just got to get back in the groove.

Oohhh, groove...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaTEOUCft0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails