2. It hurts when your friend won't play with you.
3. You can't buy everything you want just because you want it.
5. When you don't share your toys, then your sister won't share hers either.
6. That toy/boy you didn't like will suddenly look oh, so much more attractive when your sister becomes interested.
7. Puppy love hurts.
8. That boy who didn't notice you earlier in the evening did not suddenly fall love with you at closing time.
9. He didn't lose your number, he just didn't call you.
10. Sometimes being sorry isn't enough.
Sometimes I think the hardest part of being a mom is all the things I can't protect them from - right now, its broken toys. One day all too soon, it will be a broken heart (stupid boys!). How I wish I could bottle up everything I ever learned the hard way and give it to them in one dose. But I know that somethings have to be learned by doing. And then, my job is simple. I will be there...always.
I love you, Savannah and Tara.
So, what is the one lesson you wish you could save your kids from learning the hard way?