Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Reading = Less Blogging

I have so many topics to catch up on - Savannah's birthday, the children's Christmas Program at our church, Tara's surgery (tonsils and adenoids removed and new tubes put in), a bento lunch update and of course, Christmas is right around the corner. 

But, I am eyeball deep in the Sookie Stackhouse novels and for better or worse, I just don't have the attention span for blogging.  I am on book 7 of 10, so it won't be long!  Of course, then I am getting a Kindle for Christmas - that could be dangerous!

In the meantime - here are some pics:


Sliding down the jumpy slide at Savannah's birthday party!











Spoiler alert:  Can you say Christmas Card?













An actual picture with Santa!! I never thought I would see the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails