Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catch up post - AKA - more shameless showing off of the kiddos...

What better way to catch you up on everything going on with me than to say it with pictures...

First up is my little cowgirl...yes, I realize that is a dog she is on and not a horse, but hey, we improvise around here...





YEEHAW!!!!


The 16th was my 37th birthday and the girls (and Dan) made cupcakes for me...heck, who am I kidding...for them...





ALL DONE - YUMMY!

Just silly girls...



Our first every Halloween Pumpkin - the girls picked a kitty cat design...



Last Saturday night, I took the girls to Zoo Boo - an annyal thing at the Memphis Zoo that Savannah has been begging to go since about this time last year.  So, we went.  Cost was $37 for me and the girls; we had to park way out in the middle of BFE, there were hardly any exhibits open - all the animals were asleep.  It was so crowded and cold...  But the girls had an absolute blast.  I guess that makes it all worthwhile.  My mom made thier costumes - they turned out so cute!

My pink cowgirl princess...


My Little Pony...  (Savannah was really not having the pictures for some reason...)



Her swishy pony tail...





Why is this little guy important?  Tara loves to play with Play Doh.  This little elephant is the first thing that Tara has ever made that actually looks like what it is supposed to be... 



Just cuz she is cute...



This last picture is special becuause it is Savannah showing off her pearl whites...including a very, very loose one that is about to fall out.  Seriously, any day now my first baby will be minus 1 baby tooth.  I don't know who is more excited - me or her!  I am a little sad too...from now on out, all her firsts will be about bras, periods and boys...  I don't think I will ever be ready for all that - thankfully, I have a few years to psych myself up!!!




All done!  Ha!  Suddenly the crazy day I had a work seems faded away...  I love my girls...but you knew that already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails