Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Does a video clip count as a post?

I know, I know, where have I been?  Life has been so completely crazy lately that when I finally get the girls to sleep at night, clean up the evening dishes, make lunches for tomorrow, get myself something to eat, pick up the living room, fold any clothes that are in the dryer, feed the dogs and get the girls' school bags ready for tomorrow, I am just too zonked to do anything other than collapse on "my" chaise and catch up on what I have TIVO'ed.  I am sure that you agree that finding out who is being booted from Dancing With The Stars or America's Next Top Model or Top Chef or Project Runway is more important that what my girls ate for lunch or anything else in my life...

But, I am going to try to do better, I promise, so don't give up hope!!!

In the meantime, here is a clip of my youngest showing why just looking at her sweet little face makes me smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails