Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cause sometimes they just do cute stuff...

Okay, the only point of this post is to share something my littlest diva has taken to doing... 




As part of our bedtime routine, I climb into bed with Tara and we have storytime.  Every night she picks a book and I read it to her and we spend some time talking about the pictures, just spending some time together just the two of us.

So, onto the cute thing.

For the past week or so, this is the conversation that takes place right after I finish reading the book of the night.

Tara: "Okay, Mama now I read the book to you!"

Me: "Okay, you read to me."


Tara takes the book and settles herself importantly - she does everything but clear her throat as she gets ready to begin.

Tara:  "Okay, Mama, I read to you.  Now you tell me the words, because I don't know them."


That girl - she cracks me up...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails