Monday, January 11, 2010

Ewwww...seriously?

Do you really want to be the woman that dates this guy?










I mean really!?!?  Is there a guy in the US these days that is any skeezier?  I get actual chills (and not in a good way) just thinking about it!!! 

So apparently, he has a new girlfriend - I stress the word "girl."  Seriously, at 24 she is not old enough to theoretically be the mother of his oldest daughters - well, I guess she is technically, but you get the point.  I just don't get it.  She is attractive (couldn't find a good photo except for one from her facebook floating around the web and I draw the line at using that one), wealthy, educated (from Emory, no less). 

He is a moderately attractive guy at best, unemployed, the father of EIGHT children.  All that might be fine if he were just not so disgustingly skeezy --  (pause for chills again)...  What does a beautiful, educated, young woman see in him?  I have seen the show, y'all - he ain't got a stellar personality.

I just don't get it.

Oh, well...start the clock on her 15 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails