Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 1

Here we go. So, lately, I have been wanting to give the blogging world a try again... (some of you may remember The Princess Diaries, which were pretty much an open love letter to my little princesses). And Lord knows, I read enough of them. So here I am. Why Trixieland? Heck if I know. I just like Trixie - it is what I call my little bow-making hobby that I do - you will probably hear more about that later. Anyway, just sounds carefree to me and a little crazy - at least that part is certainly true - ummmm... the crazy part, not the carefree part.

So, here is what you will get here in Trixieland - hopefully come good commentary on whatever is going on in my life at the moment - lots about my kids (the little darlings I put to bed an hour early tonight because, hello??? I am just done with the bickering!!!) Some stuff about my marriage and my darling prince charming of a husband - who I will just call PC here. What you won't here are any details about any arguments we may have or whatever - borrrriinnng, I know - but it just goes agains my grain to air dirty laundry of that sort - even here. Now dish on the little princesses - I can guarentee you a lot of that - they are about the biggest part of my life!

Hmmm...about the work part? I am an attorney and I work for one of the most amazing places in the world - I am so blessed to be able to do what I do in the place that I do it. But, let's just leave it at for 8 hours a day, five days a week, I do my thing to earn my part of the family paycheck and leave it at that.

I am a foodie blog stalker - specifically the bento variety, so I am going to try to do my share to contibute to the bento web space. School starts next week for the little prinesses and I am determined to send lunch for them most days.
So, I have to figure out all the stuff about posting photos and linkbacks and all that stuff. Bear with me and I will get it down...I hope. I also have a groovy new camera and I am having a good time documenting the lives of the little princesses, so I can pretty mch guarentee that you will be seeing those... :)

Enough of an intro - I guess it is time to hit publish or whatever... See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails