Thursday, November 5, 2009

52:52 Challenge

I am a part of a message board of about 75 women who all had babies in February 2006.  We went through out pregnancies together and remain close friends.  We are there for each other during good times and bad times...and sometimes just for fun times...

Every January, anyone who wants to sets a reading goal for the year.  We call it the 52:52 challenge, but really it can be whatever number you want.  I am an avid reader, so I know that I read well over 52 books in an average year (you can't count the first year of each of my daughter's lives...I am lucky I was able to read the mail...but I digress.

So, this year, I set my goal at 52 and tonight I finished my 52nd book!!!  THis is the first time I ever kept up with all the titles that I read.  I am so excited!!!  Anyway, here they are:

1. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


2. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

3. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (unpublished partial manuscript)

4. The Captive Heart by Bertrice Small

5. Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling

6. Sweet Life by Mia King

7. The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory

8. River's End by Nora Roberts

9. The Villa by Nora Roberts

10. The Decadent Duke by Virginia Henley

11. The Accidental Mother by Rowan Coleman

12. Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

13. Hidden Riches - Nora Roberts

14. Wanted - Shelly Shepard Gray

15. Coyote's Mate - Lora Leigh

16. Midnight Bayou - Nora Roberts

17. One Day At A Time - Danielle Steele

18. Carnal Innocence by Nora Roberts

19. Three Fates by Nora Roberts

20. The Shadow Queen by Bertrice Small

21. A Love for All Time - Bertrice Small

22. Handle with Care - Jodi Piccoult

23. Peach - Elizabeth Adler

24. Leonie - Elizabeth Adler

25. Doomed Queens - Kris Waldherr

26. Tribute - Nora Roberts

27. Vision in White - Nora Roberts

28. Sooner or Later - Elizabeth Adler

29. Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette - Carolly Erickson

30. The Host - Stephenie Meyer

31. The Associate - John Grisham

32. Marked - PC Cast

33. Betrayed - PC Cast

34. Chosen - PC Cast

35. Untamed - PC Cast

36. The Pact - Jodi Piccoult

37. Once a Princess - Johanna Lindsay

38. You Belong to Me by Johanna Lindsay

39. Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsay

40. Mind Over Matter - Nora Roberts

41. Butterfly - Kathryn Harvey

42. The Blessing Stone - Barbara Wood

43. American Wife - Curtis Sittenfield

44. Black Hills - Nora Roberts

45. The Border Lord and the Lady by Betrice Small

46. Hunted - PC Cast

47. Stars - Kathryn Harvey

48. Private Entrance - Kathryn Harvey

49. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

50. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare

51. Tempted - PC Cast

52.  City of Glass - Cassandra Clare


So, there you go!!!  Yay me!  I still have 2 months to go, so I wonder how many I will finish out the year with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails