Monday, November 30, 2009

Mission accomplished!

I feel a little like Dora!!!  I did it - I set my goal and I did it!!  30 posts in 30 days!  Yay me!!!

So, what did I really accomplish here? 

1.  As a new blogger, I really did not have the habit of sitting down and blogging every day - now, I will admit, it has kind of worked its way into my routine after I get the girls down to bed at night.

2.  It helped me learn more about what kind of blogger I am.  I don't think I will ever have one of those blogs that becomes a "go to" gotta read like Snarky Mommy or Love that Max are for me, but it is a good place to record my musings and share them with the Cyberworld, for whatever that is worth. (Hey, I know I have at least a handful of regular readers.  My people - I love you!!!

3.  It taught me what I am not - one of those hang it all out there and everyone's opinions be damned.  I have lots of off-limit topics that I don't discuss here.  I don't curse on here for the most part, because while I don't seem to have any issue with popping off with a word or phrase of the four-letter persuasion when in a close gorup of friends, I tend to automatically not write the same words that I sometimes say.  Who knew???

4.  I met a goal!  Nuff said - big or small - an achieved goal is always a rush for me! 

Where do I go from here?  I am not sure.  I really don't know if I will continue with the Post Every Day Or Else approach I have followed for the past month.  Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I do think that I will be a more regular post than I was.  And at least for me, that is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails