Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday quickie...

Post that is.  Get your mind out of the gutter. 

I was going through the house cutting off lights, turning down the fireplace, letting the dog out, getting ready to head off to bed, when I remembered...

Post every day.

Good grief, 3 days in and I almost slipped.

I sort of have an excuse.  Tuesday is "dance" night for the girls.  Tara has ballet and tap and Savannah has gymnastics. We don't get home until almost 8 and by the time I get the girls down for bed it is well past 8:30.  Not my favorite night of the week.

Clearly, I need to plan ahead with a post for Tuesdays.  But for now, you will just have to be content with this little quickie that doesn't really say anything substantive, but hey, it qualifies as a post, so I am good for now.  (Unlike a real quickie which manages to pack a lot of substance into not much time...  Yeah, I went there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails