Sunday, November 1, 2009

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

A few years ago, I learned about National Blog Posting Month - you commit to blog every day for a month - specifically, the month of November - but really you can do it anytime.  I always thought to myself, "Self, that would be a cool thing to do - what a feeling of accomplishment..."  And then I would go on about my business and time would pass until November came around again. 

So, this morning, I realize that it is time for NaBloPoMo again and so, here I am, declaring my intentions.  I am going to commit to blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for the month of November.  Granted, I can't promise you a blog full of humor, wisdom or education, but there will be words on the screen EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. 

One of the issues about me and blogging as been that I always let reading get in the way.  I LOVE to read.  Did I ever tell you that I LOVE to read.  Oh, and by the way, I LOVE TO READ.  Whenever I have a free moment, that is pretty much what I do.  I am doing a 52 in 52 reading challenge on my mom's board and I am on Book 51 and nearly done.  I get obsessed with a good book - I can't focus on anything else (for free time).  Seriously, when I read the Twilight series last Christmas, I pretty much had, "Not tonight dear, I'm reading Twiglight" stamped on my forehead. 

The along with the reading, I have my hair clippie hobby, facebook (duh!!!) and a variety of shows that I Tivo and try to keep caught up on.  Then, there is that learn to knit kit I have that I haven't even started on yet...  So, ummm,  yeah, I guess I haven't ever moved blogging up to the top of the priority list. 

But I am turning over a new leaf.

At least for this month, I am going to blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. 

Even if it kills me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails