Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You oughta know...

1.  I detest Sarah Palin.

2. I struggle to balance being green with the convenience of disposible items.

3.  I don't spank my kids, but I will admit to the occasional swat on the bottom - which I always regret...

4.  I don't see anything wrong with having an adult beverage in the presence of my kids. In moderation, of course.

5.  I voted for Obama.

6.  I don't regret my vote.

7.  I think whiteknot.org is a great organization.

8.  I used to have really lousy self esteem.

9.  I think it is disgusting the way they "airbrush" photos these days - no wonder girls have an unattainable idea of beauty these days.

10.  Even though I am a lawyer, I detest conflict.  It makes me uncomfortable and I will go out of my way to avoid it.

Not sure what brought this on, but most of it comes from articles I have read recently - things I am mulling around in the back of my mind.  Some of them may become future blog topics, so this is a way for me to get them out there.  This is my blog and these are my opinions.  Feel free to share your own thoughts, but I didn't put this out there for debate, so if your comment is about how wrong I am about anything, please don't bother posting it here.  If you don't agree with something, that's fine, but go write about it in your own blog - I'd love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails