Friday, November 13, 2009

In under the wire...

I was getting ready for bed when I realized that I had not done a post for today.  Ha!  But here I am with 59 minutes to spare!!!

Not for lack of good intentions - it has been a really long day!  Up at 5:30 - get dressed, get the princesses dressed and off we go to school and work.  I spent my lunch hour with Savannah reading to her class.  Then meetings at work in the afternoon. 

After work, I headed over to The Red Fish Gallery where I have some of my hair clippies for sale.  They were having an open house Friday evening and I needed to drop off some cards.  Then, I went to the pet store to pick up dog food for the canine royalty that so graciously lets us share space with them  Amazing what I can find to buy in a pet store when all I really needed was dog good!  I have no idea when I seem to think our dogs needed two MORE types of doggy treats, but I assure you, they do.


So, by then it is 6:00 and I am off to join my mom at a jewelry party she is presenting.  She sells Premiere Jewelry and it is gorgeous stuff.  Of course, I found a bracelet that I just HAD to have.

I finally got home about 9:30 and found the two princesses and thier exhausted daddy all asleep in our bed!  Poor Prince Charming - those girls keep him hopping when he is being Mr. Mom!!!

I got thegirls all tucked in and picked up some around the house, get the dogs and FINALLY got to go relax in the tub!!!

That is when I remembered that I had not done a post today.  Well, now I have. 

Tune in tomorrow for our new regular feature, Savannah Saturday, a double feature that will be combined with Tara Tuesday.

What is Savannah Saturday, you ask?  I will let you know when I figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails