Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He's makin' his list...

...checkin' it twice.

Gonna find out who's naughty or nice...

Santa Claus is coming to town!!!!

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year.  Always has been!  And now that we have little girls, it is even more fun!

I love everything about it - the songs, the old movies, the smells and sights - seeing Christmas lights - everything!!!

Some of my favorite clips from my favorite movies:

Sisters - from White Christmas (my sister and I used to sing this one... I still know all the words!)



Christmas in Connecticut - my absolute favorite!!!



Holiday Inn - need I say more!!!



Miracle on 34th Street - the 1947 version - the original!!!



My favorite part of this movie is the courtroom scene where the prosecuting attorney objects to the admission of evidence and the judge tells him "Overruled!"

And the film that needs to introduction - Its a Wonderful Life


The whole time I am watching this scene I am going "Would he just kiss her already!!!" 

And most importantly - a reminder of what Christmas is really about, brought to us by that fountain of wisdom, Linus...



Ahhhh, can't wait!!!

What's your favorite Christmas movie?

2 comments:

  1. I like all of these but...

    White Christmas... I know the words to all the songs... except Choreography because that one was just weird! :-)

    Miracle on 34th street... I sort of like the newest version best.

    Ahhh, memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love christmas! Glad to see someone else is in the holiday spirit already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails